The Circularity meter measures how circular teams work
By 2050, all businesses must operate circularly. Working circularly means sharing, renting, reusing, repairing, refurbishing and recycling existing materials and products for as long as possible to create more value.
Awareness of this is emerging, some companies are already very far along in this, others are still at the beginning. Do employees and teams know if their company ….
… has goals for circularity?
… collaborates with other organizations to become circular together?
… keeps track of how much is wasted?
… is consciously reusing, recycling and reducing products?
The Circularity meter provides quick insight into the strengths and areas for improvement of an individual and a team. With the answers, you can start the conversation about circularity as an organization.
The Circularity meter is the starting point for companies that want to do circular business
- Team member receives an invitation to complete the questionnaire.
- Team member completes online questionnaire – 8 min.
- Team member can access an online personal report with strengths and areas of improvement.
- Team members complete the Circularity meter and receive a personal report.
- Client receives a team report with scores, opinions, strengths and areas for improvement,
as well as an insight into the distribution within the team.
- The client takes action to use team reporting to start the conversation on circularity in a focused way and initiate initial actions.
- Determine together three focus improvements for the entire team.
- Regularly monitor and discuss the progress of the chosen areas of improvement.
- Circularity meter repeat reports
- Coaching of the team
by experts in the field of circularity.
Use the Circularity meter yourself?
As a manager/consultant or something else you can accredit so you can use the Circularity meter yourself at your own company or with your clients. You will learn the ins and outs of the tool, gain insight into real-world experiences and, if desired, guidance on your first use of the Circularity meter.
With the Circularity meter you can immediately start a dialogue to initiate change.
- Contact us directly.
- Fill in the personal questionnaire yourself.